Bed and Breakfast Tariff for 2017
Our tariff for 2017 is in Pounds Sterling per room per night and includes a full cooked traditional English breakfast and/or our superb buffet selection of fruits, berries, juices, yogurts, cereals, homemade granola and muesli, and all the toast, tea and coffee you wish.
(NOV - MAR)
(APR - OCT)
Classic, large single room with antique French bed, large wall-mounted television with Sky TV channels and Freeview, CD/Video/DVD player, fridge, courtesy tray, free Wi-Fi, ensuite shower room and windows to two sides.
Premier, cosy double room with super-king bed, large television with Freeview, CD/Video/DVD player, fridge, courtesy tray, free Wi-Fi, exquisite ensuite bathroom with free-standing bath and separate power shower.
Luxury, junior-suite with super-king (2 metre wide) bed, large wall-mounted television with Freeview, CD/Video/DVD player, fridge, courtesy tray, free Wi-Fi, deluxe ensuite bathroom with free-standing bath and separate power shower.
Romantic, contemporary chic, luxury two-room suite with super-king bed and deluxe bathroom upstairs, and its own sitting room, large television with Sky TV channels and Freeview, DVD/CD/Video player, fridge, courtesy tray and shower room downstairs.
Deluxe, ground floor bedroom located off the front courtyard with huge super-king (2 metre-wide) bed, luxury wet room with free-standing bath and separate deluge shower, fridge, courtesy tray, 42" television with Sky TV channels and DVD/CD Players.
- 2-night minimum stay required. 3-night minimum stay required in our suite 'Sensational'. Single night stay allowed on occasion. Call to enquire.
- Single person in a double room £20 less than double room rate.
- A deposit of the cost of one night's stay (£50 of which is non-refundable) is required to confirm a reservation.
- Deposits must be made by credit/debit card.
- Final payment can be made by credit/debit card or cash. NOTE: There is a 2% surcharge for credit card payments (to cover bank processing charges). There is no surcharge for Debit cards or on deposits paid by credit card.
- Children 16 years or older are welcome.
- Sorry, no pets in the house.
- Cancellation charge: Please be aware that a booking is a legal contract between us and if a booking is cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival and we are unable to relet your room, we reserve the right to charge the equivalent of up to 75% of the total accommodation originally booked.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended. A link to a reputable insurance provider is provided here: http://www.world-first.co.uk/home/travel-insurance.aspx